- Where There’s Stress and Aggravation
- Is This Subject Still the Right One for Me?
- Have You Heard of … the Pangea Relief?
- Semester Abroad: the World is Your Oyster
- Where Did the Bird’s Nest in the Glass Hall Come From?
- Training at the University: IT Specialist for System Integration
- The Puzzle Solver
- Self-Organization: a Good Plan Is Important
- Good Teaching at Uni: Post-Docs from the University of Bremen Receive State Teaching Award
- A Day in the Life of Student Sanya
- Have You Heard of … the Two Clocks in NW1?
- Hungry? Where to Shop for Groceries in Bremen
- Music at Uni: New Director of Music Now Calling the Tune
- Excavation at Former Cemetery for Soviet Prisoners of War
- Help, My Parents Are Coming to Visit!
- How Does University IT Work?
- Start of Semester: Helpers in the Shape of a Card
- Mensa at Home: Try this Recipe
- Have You Heard of ... CampusKino?
- Inexpensive Travel with the University of Bremen Semester Ticket
- New members of the University Executive Board: Maren Petersen
- Sustainability to Become the Fundamental Guiding Principle of the University of Bremen
- The East German Economy as a Common Thread
- New members of the University Executive Board: Michal Kucera
- The Ocean Floor under the Microscope
- Moving to Bremen? You Can Live Here!
- New members of the University Executive Board: Mandy Boehnke
- 25 years of the Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg
- “You Don’t Automatically Get to Do Research in Your First Semester”
- “I Will Be President with Enthusiasm and Conviction”
- Have You Heard of ... The Tile Wall Mural on the SuUB Steps?
- Studying at the University of Bremen? Niousha knows WHY
- University of Bremen Takes to The Stage
- Not Got a Place at the University Yet?
- Sustainability: “There Is Currently a Culture Change Taking Place at the University of Bremen”
- “Everyone Can Become a Victim”
- The Climate-Neutral City District – Here's How It Could Work
- Back Then: Contaminated – Radioactivity at the University of Bremen
- Climate Protection Survey: “Strong Interest, Knowledge, and Commitment”
- Why Jan Böhmermann Welcomes You to the SuUB
- Global Logistics Networks: “The Whole Construct Stood on Feet of Clay”
- Tips for Organizing Your Studies
- New Approaches to Coral and Biodiversity Conservation
- Studying at the University of Bremen? Michel Knows WHY
- Leading Coral Reef Conference for the First Time in Bremen
- When the Airflow Suddenly Changes
- Going Through a Crisis? The Psychological Counselling Centre Can Help
- Have You Heard of… the Maltese Library?
- Student Initiatives: Who Does What?
- Istanbul Convention: Study Aims to Shed Light on Violence Against Women
- A Small Tower Doing Big Things
- New Research Group on Animal Law and Animal Welfare at the University of Bremen
- Back Then: Building Blocks for the University
- "Rent a Teacherman Is an Important Part of Diversity Pedagogy"
- The Apprenticeship Coordinator
- ProMentes Mentoring Program Connects Students and Working World
- "We Urgently Need to Rethink – and We Need to Do It Now!"
- Have You Heard of... The Green IT Housing Center?
- New Perspectives for International Students in Bremen
- Sea4Value: Valuable Raw Materials from the Ocean
- Constructive Journalism: The Media’s Search for Solutions
- Have You Heard of… MARUM?
- "The University of Bremen is Further Ahead than Many Other Academic Institutions"
- Explain This, Professor: The Coldest Place in the Universe
- And Then? “Keep an Open Mind”
- Long-Term Monitoring and Research on the Ocean Floor
- War in Ukraine: Support for Students
- Overcoming Speech Anxiety
- The Planner
- "We have continued to grow together"
- Linguistics: "I always have my research subject with me"
- Back Then: Thousands of Books Discovered in Waste Paper Bins
- Pioneers of Quantum Computing: "We were there from the beginning"
- Feeling Down? PBS Can Help
- Immerse Yourself in the History of the University of Bremen
- Book Corner: "The World of Yesterday" by Stefan Zweig
- Research Centre for East European Studies: More in Demand than Ever and Affected by the War
- Longer-Term Use of Wind Turbines
- How Did Ukrainians Experience the Beginning of the War?
- Have You Heard of... the GW2 Bakery Store?
- 20,000 Downloads: The Successful "Tiltification” App
- The Cafeteria Manager
- The "Intelligent Fence" Against the Wolf
- Are We Prepared for the Next Pandemic?
- Addressing the Climate Crisis: Bremen Part of IPCC
- Tips for Healthy Work in Stressful Times
- Accessible Studies During the Pandemic
- WiWiNow: Business Studies Made Easy
- Mensa at Home: Try this Recipe
- Exam Nerves: Are You Revising or Still Procrastinating?
- Extractivism: Developing Countries
- Uni Bremen in “Low Poly”
- Online Trading: YUFE Postdoc Investigates Consumer Law
- Have You Heard of... The Technical Glass Workshop?
- “Those Who Wanted, Could”
- Public Health: A Matter of Ethics
- Algal Sugar - Tiny Bonds with Great Effects
- Climate Competition: Live Sustainably and Collect Points
- Climbing with Sensors
- “A Special Responsibility Towards the Environment”
- New Findings with Data Train
- The Longest-Serving Professor
- Back Then: A Dissident at the University of Bremen
- “One Has to Be Extremely Careful When It Comes to New Brand Names”
- Artificial Intelligence in Nursing
- Online Talk Series: Just Change the World
- And Then? Grab Opportunities
- Mobile Networks of the Future
- Back Then: The Long History of the University’s Medicine Planning
- “Boule-Spiel” in the Garden of Nations
- An End to Combustion Motors: Know-How for Better Batteries
- How Can I Finance My Studies?
- The Language Expert
- University and Society
- Campus University
- YUFE: Creating a European University
- CAMPUS CITY: Explosive Start at Am Brill
- A Leader in Research
- Committed to Teaching and Learning
- “50 Reasons WHY” in Bremen’s Town Hall
- “Science Will Become Far More Important for Bremen”
- 50 Years of the University of Bremen: The Bremen Parliament Turns into a Stage
- Law in Medicine
- Researching Society Together
- The Observer
- Searching for the University of Bremen’s DNA
- Students Collaborate with Businesses on “Real” Projects
- Mensa at Home: Try this Recipe
- Soft Authoritarianism
- And Then? Choose Your Internship Wisely
- The University of Bremen Is Organizing In-Person Classes in the Winter Semester
- We Are Showing Our Colors
- 3 Things That You Didn’t Know About the University of Bremen
- Greenpeace, Hot Pants, and a Space Station
- Back Then: Arson in GW2 Building
- Book Corner
- Digital Kids’ Uni: How Does It Work?
- More Sustainability and Climate Protection Thanks to “KlimaKarl”
- An Espresso with…Peter Senft
- And Then? “Just Keep Going.”
- The Networker
- Corals – Witnesses to the Climate Emergency
- Coral Reefs in Crisis
- How Difficult Texts Can be Made Understandable Automatically
- Social Report Instead of Weather Forecast
- The University’s COVID-19 Test Center
- Back Then: Steel and Glass Meet Béton Brut
- Back Then: “Marble Breaks and Iron Bends...” or Betón Brut or What?
- How the “WARUM” Banner Was Attached to the Drop Tower
- Book Corner
- The Climate Activist
- Getting to Know Other European Universities via YUFE
- How the University Motivates a School to Carry Out Research
- HERE AHEAD Promotes Voluntary Activities
- A Physicist Between War and Peace
- “I Didn’t Choose Germany - Germany Chose Me”
- From Canada to Bremen with a Humboldt Fellowship
- “The Interactive Map Can Be Used by Everyone Long-Term”
- 14-Month Coral Reef Exhibition in Bremen
- Fake News – What Can We Believe?
- Mensa at Home: Try this Recipe
- The Climate and Environment Manager
- The Climate Archive of the Rodderberg Volcano
- On a High: Help with Addiction
- “One Should Always Critically View One’s Own Perspectives”
- OPEN CAMPUS WEEK: Digitally Discover the University in all its Facets
- Back Then: A Caravan Site for Sinti and Roma?
- Teamwork of the Future
- How the University of Bremen Supports Degree Starts
- Environmental Law Clinic: Students Assess Legal Foundations
- How We Can Become Spiderman
- 50 Years of the University of Bremen: History for the Public
- Better Shopping with Artificial Intelligence
- Back Then: Which Way is Peter-Weiss-Straße?
- “I’ve Always Had a Passion for Testing”
- The Problem Solver
- Reconciling Studies and Career with Care Responsibilities
- Part-Time Degree: Master’s Program for Staff and Work Councils
- How Do I Organize My Semester?
- Uni Bremen Has Global School Network
- Fridays for Future: Here to Stay
- Time Bombs at the Bottom of the Ocean
- Exams during the Pandemic
- Who Is the Child on this Photo?
- The University of Bremen Reader Albert Camus’ "The Plague"
- Back Then: The Long Path to Street Names
- Bremen Concept Connects Research and Schools
- Leibniz Prize for Bremen Climate Scientist
- Allow Us to Introduce: The New University Corporate Design
- Your Path to a Teacher Education Degree at the University of Bremen
- New Diatom Species Named after Professor Bernd Zolitschka
- Fighting COVID-19 More Effectively
- Brand New Findings on Fire Safety in Space
- MOSAiC: Weeks in the Ice, Now the Analysis
- Career with “Statistics in Court”
- Data Science Center: Extracting Valuable Datasets
- The Room Manager
- “Green Open Access Increases Global Visibility”
- Mensa at Home: Try this Recipe
- Being a Freshman in Times of Corona: What Does Studying Feel Like?
- The Right Tools for a Digital Degree
- Exam anxiety: Doing Your Best Bit by Bit
- Startup Cellumation: The Lego Blocks of Conveyor Technology
- Back Then: Lost in GW2 Building
- Learning Well Despite Lockdown
- “A Paywall Is No Longer Up-To-Date”
- The European
- Salvation for Losers
- “Biochemically, We’re Like a Lollipop”
- Studying – And Then? Four Graduates Tell Us All
- The Stable Revolution
- Explain This, Professor: Serotonin, the Happiness Hormone
- Back Then: The Open-Plan Office Experiment
- “What Use Is the Best Robot If No One Wants It?”
- Living, Eating, Drinking, and Communicating More Healthily
- “Politics of Life” – Podcast by Political Science Students
- Master and More: Working and Studying with Profile
- The Marketing Expert
- “Thank You to Everyone Who Voted for Us!”
- “She Impressed Me from the Beginning”
- Start-Up Support also Works Online
- Back Then: No More Hide and Seek!?
- University Feeling for Your Home
- Berninghausen Prize: A Special Award for Dedicated Teaching Staff
- Leading in the Digitalization of Research Data
- Playing Video Games to Save Lives?
- Digitalization: Expert Enthusiastic About the University of Bremen’s Commitment
- How the University is Shaping the Digital Transformation
- A Deep Look Inside
- Modernization Obstacles in the GDR
- A Place for Families on Campus
- “Sometimes Three or Four Interviews Each Day”
- Not As Planned
- Corona as a Research Topic
- Cine Walk Through Bremen
- Visiting the Mensa Cafeteria in Times of Corona
- Back Then: On the High Seas with the University
- Susanne Gläß Ends Her Musical Career
- “A Good Work-Life Balance Is Possible at the Uni”
- Book Corner: Yvonne Voigt
- “We Will Come Out of this Crisis Much Stronger”
- More Equal Opportunities in Education
- Open Research Data for Everyone?
- Mensa at Home: Try This Recipe
- Developing Energy Sources of the Future
- Starting Your Degree in Times of Corona
- “The Arctic Is Fascinating”
- Wow: WiWiNow
- Have You Heard of… the University Printing Service?
- “Kunstrausch revisited” – Students Plan a Cultural Event
- The Apprenticeship Head
- “Facebooki and Lapitopi”
- A Symbol of Bravery
- An Espresso with… Dr. Andreas Bovenschulte
- Many Routes into a Profession: Apprenticeships at the University of Bremen
- Have You Heard of… the Dickinson College at the University of Bremen?
- Is our Democracy in Danger?
- “We Are Turning Hamburg off Now”
- How Students Are Positioning Themselves Against Anti-Semitism
- The Printed Bicycle
- “We See Ourselves as Motivators for Forward-Looking Ideas”
- Mensa At Home: Try This Recipe
- Taking a Peek at Student Life
- “The Loneliest Place Has Become the Most Social Place”
- The Art of Communication: How to Talk to Your Professor
- “Building Bridges with YUFE in Times of Brexit”
- Oral History: Living Memory
- Good Teacher Education
- The Zoologist
- Award-Winning Sustainability
- “Honey Is an Important Commodity in Cameroon”
- On the Same Side
- In the Digital Tea Kitchen
- “Like Older Siblings”
- Digital Port Seminar
- A Special Semester Project
- “Sometimes, You Have to Be Creative”
- Haus an der Allee Now Has a Gallery of Great Minds
- Back Then: Campus Radio
- “I Couldn’t Imagine Having a Normal Job”
- “The Russian Government Wants to Destroy our Reputation”
- „I was able to go to work relaxed”
- How Do People Develop over a Lifetime?
- Book Corner: Annette Berneburg
- Virtual Reality Surgery Training
- The Way Dedicated People at the University Create Habitats for Plants And Insects
- Back To Normal?
- The Face-to-Face Classroom Goes Virtual
- “We Often Have to Play the Role of the Fire Brigade at the Moment”
- “We Want to Invite Everyone to Join in”
- “Sort Out Additional Old-Age Provisions Early”
- University of Bremen: Urgent Support for International Students
- “We Need to Be Prepared for the Future”
- Italian for Opera Singers, Georgian for Economists
- Mensa at home: Try this recipe
- Dual PhD for Teacher Education: Apply Now!
- “Older People Need ‘Digital Clinic’”
- Help from The Other Side of the Fence
- “The University Is Coming to Town”
- And then? I stuck to it
- And then? I used my contacts
- And then? I kept at it
- And then? I nearly experienced a culture shock
- And then? I started to do more than just write articles
- And then? I listened to the voice inside
- And then? I saw the chances and took them
- And then? I wanted to improve society a little
- When a Challenge Becomes a Chance
- “Contradictions Deserve Scholarly Attention”
- “You’d Have to Be Blind Not to See That!”
- Starting Your Degree Well
- Together Against Climate Change
- “For Us, People Are Always the Focus”
- Overcoming Hurdles for the Digital Semester
- “The Crisis Is Accelerating Structural Change”
- Plea for Fresh FinTech Solutions
- “We are giving our all”
- “Communication Is an Important Part of my Job”
- High Pressure
- No Fear of Numbers
- When Everything Is Too Much
- “We want to test how many people are already immune”
- Isolation Tips: Psychological Hygiene is Important!
- Corona Crisis: How Students Can Apply for Financial Aid
- University Researchers Support Hospital Staff
- Laboratories in Emergency Mode
- School Closures: Digitalization as an Opportunity during the Corona Crisis
- Documentary Recommendation for the Corona Period
- Creating Cultural Experiences of the Future with AI
- “Finding a Vaccine Is Difficult”
- “I Want to Understand Humans in Their Entirety”
- Professor Hans Krings, Bremen’s Writing Coach
- “The danger that the shortages will become worse is growing”
- The University of Bremen Is Turning 50!
- Food Monitoring: Yes – But with Data Protection!
- Book Corner: Waltraud Brendt
- “Like Being on Another Planet”
- “Digital Health Competence Is Required”
- Out of the Lab – into the Spotlight
- A Smart Helmet for Bicycle Couriers
- Finally Semester Holidays!
- “Racism Accompanies Us Daily”
- Have You Heard of…The Book Tower?
- Kale Alarm!
- “Transfer Automatically Integrated in the Future”
- How Do You Get to University?
- “Shaping Bremen”
- Speaking files
- Natural Philosopher Heinrich Oldenburg
- Facing Your Fear
- Year of Science: Kick-Off with “Fake News”
- Study the European Way in Bremen
- Nothing to Do with Laziness
- The Traveler
- Back Then: Bebel, Kafka, or Tristan?
- Pulling the Plug
- “All Knowledge Is Shared”
- Explain This, Professor: Basso continuo
- Have You Heard of… the Wall Painting in the GW2 Foyer?
- The Workplace of the Future – Mars
- “Generating New Ideas Together”
- “Prachi Dadhich Is a Bridge Builder”
- "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!"
- “Gratitude Has a Protective Function in Old Age”
- What Is a Doctoral or Graduate Program?
- Bremen: Science since 1610
- Book Corner
- Explain This, Professor: Selective Perception
- Have You Heard of… the Cyclists on the Boulevard?
- Giving Your New City a Chance
- YUFE: The Creation of a European University
- The Housing Adventure
- Accommodation Required
- Nanoscaffolds for the Medicine of the Future
- Karsten Lehmkuhl: A Multitasking Man
- “The Lobbyists Have Professionalized Themselves”
- On the Dark Side of Life
- 25 Years’ Core Repository
- “It Is Writing Against Scholarly Opinion”
- Tracking Down Testicular Cancer
- Back Then: “That Time of the Month for Men”
- “Social Factors Are of Major Importance”
- Diggers, Construction Cranes and Cement Mixers
- Back Then: “University of Bremen Newspaper” – Even More Paper?
- Guest Professorships for Top Researchers
- Khaled Has Arrived Safely and Settled in Bremen
- Materials Science Made Easy
- Marvels Made from Metal
- Committed to a Strong Europe
- “ERASMUS is Europe’s Successful Program”
- “If We Don’t Change Anything It Will Lead to a Catastrophe.”
- Bite-Sized Lectures to Take Away
- First Love with Terrible Consequences